You’re going to love this!
This yummy recipe produces a juicy, flavor-packed keto meatloaf topped with a tangy and sweet tomato sauce — the way we like it.
It’s gluten free and low carb, to meet all your keto needs!
The Best Keto Meatloaf
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs cage-free
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups mushrooms finely chopped
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp black pepper ground
- 1/2 tsp oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp parsley dried
- 1 heirloom tomato sliced (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the meatloaf ingredients and knead the mixture with your hands until fully combined.
- In a non-stick, 9x5-inch loaf pan, add the meatloaf mixture and press down to fill all the edges of the pan. Set aside.
- In a small pot over low heat, add the tomato sauce ingredients and bring to a simmer. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the meatloaf. (If using, add slices of heirloom tomato to garnish). Place in the oven and cook until the meatloaf is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, about 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest until warm, about 10 minutes. Serve.
Creator: Kettle and Fire