Keto hardly even seems like a diet when we can eat delicious comfort foods like this tantalizing Keto Pizza with Pepperoni!
For the pizza crust:
2 tablespoons organic cream cheese
1 ½ mozzarella organic cheese
⅓ cup coconut flour
2 large eggs
For the toppings:
¼ cup sugar-free marinara sauce
½ cup organic mozzarella cheese
8 slices pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. (Don’t use tin foil; dough will stick.)
2. Add 1 ½ cups mozzarella and 2 tablespoons cream cheese to a microwave-safe, medium-sized bowl. Microwave on medium for 90 seconds, stirring the ingredients in the bowl halfway through to melt and blend all ingredients.
3. Stir coconut flour and 2 large eggs into the bowl and mix thoroughly with a fork. Knead with hands til mixture becomes dough. (Takes about 2 minutes.)
4. With your hands spread dough on the cookie sheet, creating a round crust, about ¼-inch thick.
5. Poke holes all over the crust with a fork to prevent bubbles.
6. Bake 10 minutes.
7. Spread ¼ cup sugar-free marinara sauce ever the crust.
8. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup mozzarella on pizza.
9. Evenly top with 8 slices of pepperoni.
10. Return pizza to the oven for 10 minutes, til crust edges and cheese toppings are golden brown.
Creator: Kettle and Fire