This simple but elegant salad combines the varied textures and flavors of poached sea bass, shrimp and scallops, with a tangy vinaigrette marinade. Rinse the seafood and pat dry with paper towels. Cut the sea bass into 1-inch cubes. Peel and de-vein the shrimp.
As an alternative, try cod, rock fish, mussels, clams, squid, etc.
Keto Marinated Seafood Salad
- 1/2 lb sea bass fillet
- 1/2 lb medium-sized shrimp
- 1/2 lb scallops
- 2 medium red bell peppers seeded and julienned
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce leaves washed and torn
- 1 lemon cut in wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced or pressed
- In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Whisk to mix completely. In a medium bowl, combine the poached seafood, bell peppers, tomatoes and onion. Pour the marinade over, toss to mix and refrigerate for 20 minutes; drain. Serve the marinated seafood on a bed of romaine lettuce, with lemon wedges alongside.