We love this recipe for Keto Cucumber Lime Gummy Snacks because they are refreshing and simple to make — and totally keto!
Cucumber, fresh mint, and lime juice are the flavors of summer. These are unusual and just right when you want “a little something!”
Try them and enjoy!
Keto Cucumber Lime Gummy Snacks Recipe
- 1 cucumber,peeled about 1/2 pound or 225g
- 15-20 fresh mint leaves or 1 tbsp (3g) mint tea leaves
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 1 1/2 tbsp geletin powder
- dash Stevia optional
- Blend the cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, and Stevia in a blender.
- Strain the mixture and place the liquid (approx. 1/2 cup or 120 ml liquid) into a small pot on the stove.
- Heat on medium heat until the liquid starts to simmer.
- Stir in the gelatin powder (adding a small amount at a time) until it’s all dissolved. Strain again to remove any lumps that might have formed.
- Pour into silicone molds (ice cube trays work well) and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Creator: Keto Summit