Creamy Cauliflower Mash with Coconut Milk and Ghee is even a better comfort food than mashed potatoes.
You won’t believe it, but it even include vanilla!
It’s super creamy, low in carbs, and frankly it just tastes amazing. You won’t be missing regular mashed potatoes once you try this.
You whip everything in a blender until it’s silky smooth.
Try it on your friends and family. They’ll probably never guess it’s made from the humble cauliflower.
Did I mention that it’s a fantastic accompaniment to grilled steak?
And keto all the way!
Keto Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- 1/1 head cauliflower broken into florets (abou 1.5 lbs)
- 2 tbsp cultured ghee or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk from a room temperature can, shaken
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- chives or scallions finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large microwaveable bowl with 1/4 cup of water at the bottom. Microwave on high until they are softened (around 10-12 minutes). Check every 3 minutes to make sure there’s water in the bowl still. Alternatively, you can steam the florets.
- Place the softened cauliflower along with the melted ghee, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and salt into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with chives or scallions.
Creator: Paleo Flourish