Got a sweet tooth on keto? No problem!
Not when you have this delicious recipe for Keto Coconut Blondies.
What makes them so good? It’s their natural sweetness — of a type that won’t kick you out of ketosis.
They are a coconut lover’s dream food. Truly bites of joy!
Keto Coconut Blondies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp drythritol
- dash Stevia
- dash salt
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut cream take from the top of a refrigerated can
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut unsweetened, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine coconut flour, baking powder, erythritol, Stevia, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted ghee (it shouldn’t be too hot or it will scramble the eggs), vanilla extract, coconut cream, and eggs
- Add the egg mix to the coconut flour mix and add the shredded coconut, mixing well to combine.
- Pour into a greased baking dish (approx. 6-in x 6-in) and place in the oven for 20 minutes, rotating the dish halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into 9 squares.
Creator: Keto Summit