Keto Chocolate Fudge is so easy to make!
It’s sugar-free and dairy-free and tastes just like the real thing.
You do have to refrigerate it for a few hours, but it only takes about 10 minutes to create.
You can also make this with almond butter or cashew butter if you don’t have coconut butter on hand.
You can also dress it up a ton of different ways by adding flavorings such as cinnamon or peppermint extract, or almond extract, etc.
You don’t need to be limited by anything except your imagination!
Keto Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 4 oz 100% dark chocolate 115 g
- 3/4 cup coconut butter 175 ml
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 5 ml
- Stevia or erythritol to taste
- Melt chocolate.
- Melt coconut butter.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a fork.
- Pour into a silicone loaf pan or a parchment paper-lined pan
- Place in the fridge for 2+ hours or freezer for 1 hour until it’s solidified.
- Remove from the pan and cut into pieces.
Creator: Keto Summit