Keto Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
These Keto Chicken Jalapeno Poppers are great for a snack, for party food, or for hungry teenagers -- or adults! Of course you'll have to double or triple the recipe if you're serving a crowd.But it's worth it.People are gonna love 'em. And so will you!
- 1 chicken breast 1/2 lb or 225g, cut into 6 strips
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 jalapeno peppers ribs and seeds removed, sliced in half
- Turn oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Line a cookie sheet or other baking tray with parchment paper or foil.
- Place a jalapeno half on a strip of chicken and wrap with bacon. Place, folded ends down, on the lined tray.
- Repeat with remaining chicken, peppers and bacon.
- Bake for about 50 minutes. Check to make sure the chicken is cooked through and that the bacon is slightly crispy.
- Only thing now is to serve and enjoy!