This delicious Keto Chicken Curry has only 4 ingredients!
It’s super easy and quick to make.
It’s absolutely something special to add to your keto-kitchen hit-list.
Why? It’s super tasty, and the instructions only involve three steps.
See for yourself!
Keto Chicken Curry with Cauliflower
- 1 lb ground chicken 225 g
- 1 can coconut milk 400 ml
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp coconut oil 30 ml
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add coconut oil to a small pot and cook the ground chicken until slightly browned.
- Add coconut milk, curry powder, and salt and simmer with the lid on for 15 minutes.
- Then add in the cauliflower and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
Original Creator: Keto Summit