Although most fruits are not allowed on the Keto diet, isn’t it fantastic that we can eat berries in moderation?
And that includes blueberries, which are both nutritious and delicious!
This luscious Keto Blueberry Coconut Crumble made with almond flour, shredded coconut, ghee and a touch of vanilla and lemon is so easy to make, it may turn into your go-to dessert for company.
Yielding 16 servings, it’s perfect for a casual family get-together or an all-out party!
Keto Blueberry Coconut Crumble Recipe
- 8 oz blueberries 225 g
- 2 tsp lemon juice 10 ml
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 5 ml
- 2 tbsp ghee 30 ml melted,
- 2 tbsp coconut oil 30 g, solid
- 1/2 cup almond flour 60 g
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut 20 g
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add blueberries to a bowl. With the back of a fork, gently press down on some of the blueberries. Mix in the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and melted ghee. Pour the mixture into an 8” baking dish.
- Cut the coconut oil into small pieces. Combine the flour and coconut oil until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Add the coconut.
- Spread the flour mixture over the blueberries. Bake in the oven 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Creator: Keto Summit