For something fresh, light, and different in the salad department, try this tasty Keto Avocado cucumber Ginger Salad.
It’s super simple and especially nice in summer.
The ginger makes it refreshing and the avocado adds healthy fats.
Keto Avocado Cucumber Ginger Salad Recipe
- 1/2 small cucumber peeled and diced small
- 1/2 avocado diced small
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil or olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Goji berries optional
- Mix together the diced cucumber, avocado, and grated ginger.
- Toss with sesame (or olive) oil and salt to taste.
- [Optional] Top with goji berries.
Creator: Paleo Flourish