Wow, this is something special — and talk about easy!
These keto muffins only require 2 ingredients — nuts and eggs.
OK, you could also add Stevia and/or spices. But you don’t have to.
You might have all the ingredients in your kitchen already.
These would make a great keto breakfast or keto snack.
Try them and see!
Keto 2-Ingredient Muffin Recipe
- 2 cups whole nuts (280 grams) Hazelnuts or almonds, for example
- 5 medium eggs whisked
- Stevia and spices to taste optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. (175C)
- Grease a 12-muffin, muffin tin.
- Process the nuts with a food processor until they form a flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and "flour" to form a batter.
- Add in the stevia and spices (cinnamon and nutmeg is great) if you want to add any in.
- Pour into the muffin tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes until a cocktail stick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
Creator: Keto Summit